Saturday 4 September 2010

PPPPPIIIINNNKKKKKKK

I LIKES IT!

ahem


Poshness - lovely!

Little Red Bicycle - lovely!

Pointless Pound Shop Purchases - lovely!


MOOMINS! LOVELY!
Destined to become bags very soon. Watch this space / place orders.

Ok, I make no secret of the fact that I don't get the whole knitting socks malarky, I tried - I hosted a sock along a couple of years ago, bought lovely wool, nicely complex pattern, toe up, spiders, cables, bobbles, the lot - utterly completely and absolutely bored to tears with them. Turned the heel, got a few inches up the leg bit and threw it all away.

I don't really wear socks - for the gym yes, but I tend to wear skirts rather than jeans, and sandals all summer. In winter it's boots (with socks under - but what's the point in hidden hand made socks?). I like long socks peeping out the top of my long boots, ideally with ribbons and bows.
BUT I do now have a pair of hand knit socks, and yes, they are incredibly soft and comfy - a gift from lovely Becca!


Hand dyed, bed socks, perfect fit for my diddy feet - I wish I could find where I put the note that came with them, it was brilliant. Thank you Becca!

Hmmm.... this seems a very jolly post. Let's see ... what can I do to toughen it up?

1) aaarrrgggghhhhhhhhh NO YOU ARE NOT A REAL LAWYER! YOU ARE AN ACTOR FROM THE BILL AND EASTBLOODYFEKKINENDERS!
Gerroutofmypub! AND you look like you have the world's worst hair piece on in the latest advert - get off my screen you pillock!

Ahem.

2) how many paperboys nicked the 'money envelopes' from the Daily Mail this morning? eh?

Neither of the above will make any sense whatsoever for anyone outside the UK, sorry!

There. That's better.Ooops, almost forgot -

3) anyone had their full refunds from SCKC yet then?



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

roflol!
i'm so ashamed of those socks but i know the love i put in them is still there no matter how homely and i'm glad they'll keep your feetsies warm :D !

Herzblut said...

may I place an order for a bag made from the material with all the wee Moomins on it, please?
cheers
Alex

Labels