Wednesday 18 May 2011

Today I will mostly be - asleep

I had a tough night last night.
To try to avoid too many details let's say I was in agony, thought I was going to have to ring an ambulance by 1.30am when I (literally) collapsed in the bathroom.

If there was any justice in the world the amount of time I spent on the loo should have resulted in me being a svelte size 10. Horrendous. And very painful.

I don't think it's a reaction to the drugs, more like something I ate (cabbage???) but I do NOT want it again!
Today has been a day of water, flat diet coke, dry gluten free crackers and tiny amounts of gluten free muesli - so far so good.

And some 'safe' knitting on Sheer (never ending stocking stitch) is going on, sloooowly oh so slowly but surely.

Highly educational post to come maybe tomorrow on vajazzles and pejazzles, betcha cannot wait!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

<3, hugs, healing thoughts

Labels