Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday

should be meths day but I am having all sorts of icky stomach problems so not allowed it today, oh joy. I won't twitter on too much, enough to say it could be an ulcer caused by the many painkillers I am on - plus something gynae flaring up yet again.
So Dr on Monday to get the lady garden area checked, hospital Wednesday to get the rest of me checked.

Meanwhile, I am playing with very squeaky acrylic. In the name of Christmas I now seem to be surrounded by bits of assorted 'things' in red, white and green. Oh heck.

Piccies to come, this is just a flying visit sort of post. Hope you are all hunky dory.

Happy weekend x

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Someone just tweeted a link to a blog you might like. The important bit though was the post about 10 things I've learnt about living with Chronic Illness. http://www.rheumatoidarthritisguy.com/2011/11/10-things-ive-learned-from-living-with-chronic-illness/

PS hope your tummy gets better. I can't take anti-inflammatories anymore because of ulcer type reactions.

Labels